A secret trick many email marketers use. Resending your email means you get a second bite of the apple, and a chance to get more revenue from a single email campaign.
Here’s how it works:
- Send your email, as normal
- Go back into Mailchimp and replicate it
- Change the audience to say ‘campaign activity was sent x campaign, but didn’t open x campaign’
- Change the subject line slightly to refresh it in people’s inbox
- Schedule the email to send about 3 days after the first one – try sending on a different day, see if that fares any better
- Sit back and watch the money roll in