We do update this Policy from time to time so please do review this Policy regularly.
Information That We Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
We may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally; it is statistical data that does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can be done within the “settings” section of your computer. For more information please read the advice at AboutCookies.org.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information, by way of directly requesting specific information, or if we believe specific information would be of interest to you, i.e. legitimate interest.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
- If you have previously purchased goods or services from us, we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
We never give your details to third parties except where we are required to do so for the flowing reasons:
Requests for information from law enforcement agencies.
All personal data are processed by MailNinja Ltd in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Part of our compliance is the registration of the purposes for which we process data with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
This is available on the Public Register of Data Controllers at www.ico.gov.uk
Storing Your Personal Data
We do our utmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is stored securely.
Unfortunately, the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion, such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to a buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee of £10 to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information.
Terms of Service
Our full terms of service/terms and conditions of website use can be found on the Terms Of Service & Terms & Conditions of Website Use page
Please do not hesitate to contact us regarding any matter relating to this Privacy and Cookies Policy via email at [email protected].
Get instant and forever access to all the lessons…
Opt for self-service or a tutor-supported plan, giving you 4 x 30-min support sessions with a dedicated coach.