Your privacy is important to me and I treat it like I treat my own personal online privacy.
The only information I ever ask for is information I truly need in order to provide you with a service. I collect it through fair and lawful means, with your consent and knowledge.
Here’s what’s collected:
- Your personal information collected from payment forms or mailing list signup forms is never shared, sold or rented to anyone, ever.
- Your personal information is only passed between secure internal systems, like: WordPress, Stripe, Paypal and Mailchimp—all of whom have security safeguards in place.
- Stats are collected via Fathom Analytics but not shared, rented or sold to anyone else. No personal or personally identifying data is collected through Fathom Analytics.
- If you want the data that’s been collected from our stores, contact [email protected] and I’ll give it to you.
- If you want to opt out of any communication, click “Unsubscribe” located in every single email.
- If you want your data to be deleted from any ecommerce store, contact [email protected] and I’ll do that ASAP (although you’ll no longer be able to sign into any courses or software products).
This policy is effective as of 1 September 2015.