Chimp Essentials code of conduct
Participation in the Community is encouraged (our group is better off with your ideas, suggestions and input).
Note: Please use threads to reply to folks, to keep the main channel organized. To reply as a thread, mouse over what you want to reply to and click “A thread”. If there is already a thread present, click on the replies to add your own.
The rules are simple:
- Treat people the way you’d like to be treated, regardless of their differences
- Don’t quote anyone outside of this group without asking (i.e. don’t post things on social media from here)
- Don’t post anything in public channels that someone told you in confidence or in private messages
- Don’t pitch or promote your business to others, unless specifically asked about it
- Be yourself, unless you’re a supervillain hell-bent on destroying the universe. Actually, even then, just be you
- If you believe someone is breaking the rules, don’t engage with them, contact me instead
I reserve the right to remove you from the Community if the rules are broken.
This group is better off when:
- You improve the discussion with bold and generous contributions to it
- If you disagree about something, be critical of the idea, not of the person giving it
- As mentioned above, this group is better off with your two cents (accounting for current exchange rates)
- Be civil and don’t post anything a reasonable person would be offended by
Get instant and forever access to all the lessons…
Opt for self-service or a tutor-supported plan, giving you 4 x 30-min support sessions with a dedicated coach.